Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1732

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Have you tried reading it? That would be a good first step.
    Yeah I read and sent the file in a little over a week ago, ticket #36727. Haven't received any responses to my emails yet other than the initial reponse saying that the file was passed up to an engineer

Thanks for your quick response

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    In that case we have no eta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HackAbuse View Post
    I know there's no ETA on this, but is it at least being worked on? I'm about to lose an important customer over this because we are both completely in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    In that case we have no eta.
    I'll let the customer know

Potential Tuner
    I can no longer see readiness status of smog monitors in scanner. Shows DTCs and says readiness but doesnt show any of them. Talked to my tuner and he said the new 3.0 doesn't have this. I no longer have 2.24 and cant find my CD or a place to download it.

Have to say I am really surprised they made so many changes in one huge overhaul. No wonder there are so many problems.

They were not removed from the software.

Please contact support.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    They were not removed from the software.

Please contact support.
    Pretty sure they show up when you select "Read DTC"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Pretty sure they show up when you select "Read DTC"

I did that but none of the readiness status show up at all.

If its not removed then where is it ? Have to contact support for what should apparently be an easy answer ?

It's on the Diagnostics and Information control. YOu hit Read DTC's, and it will read the dtc's and readiness states.

If it's not working, you have to contact support so we can fix it for you.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    It's on the Diagnostics and Information control. YOu hit Read DTC's, and it will read the dtc's and readiness states.

If it's not working, you have to contact support so we can fix it for you.
    Okay I figured it out. You have to click scan. Then click to stop scan. Then click to check for DTCs. Previous version you had to click scan then check for DTC. Not stop scanning.

You can just hit connect to vehicle instead of having to start scanning then stopping.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Since this is a continuation of 3.0 I wanted to post up some things that I see that still need fixed/updated. Over the last couple months the software has gotten a lot better mainly in the scanner.

Here are some things I think that still need addressed and I added in some things I'd like to see changed/added if possible.

Editor:
    -Table views are not stored when tables are opened or closed. This is frustrating when you constantly open/close a table and have to resize and select side by side for 2d/3d view.
    -Import/Export tables.
    -Add a slider bar on 3D axis so us without a right/left click trackpad mouse can rotate and zoom.
    -Adding ability for variable cam VVE calculation. Currently I can only seem to get zero degree cam angles to calculate.

Scanner:
    -Ability to highlight a row/column in histograms/graphs by clicking on the axis identifier. Ex. I want to highlight the 95kpa row across all rpm range so clicking 95kpa on the axis will highlight the row rather than having to manually click/drag to highlight data. The Editor already does this for it's tables.
    -More Maths slots.
    -Ability of Maths to use other Maths in parts of equations (like 2.24 allowed).
    -Rename the "Chart vs Time" and "Graphs" back to how they were labeled in older versions. When I think of graphs I think of data lines on a plot not a histogram. Graphs=currently called Chart vs Time and Histograms=currently called Graphs.
    -Allow Maths to be placed on Channel List and the definition of those Maths saved with the Channel List for easier export/sharing with others.
    -Serial WB support for ECM AFM1500.
    -Ability to clear current populated data in histograms/graphs similar to how the older scanner gave that option to clear data out of the histogram and start fresh re-polling while still continuing to scan.
    -Gen3 RTT functions stabilized and functional with the possibility of auto tune VE.
    Last edited by LSxpwrdZ; 05-23-2016 at 11:04 PM.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Quote Originally Posted by LSxpwrdZ View Post
    Since this is a continuation of 3.0 I wanted to post up some things that I see that still need fixed/updated. Over the last couple months the software has gotten a lot better mainly in the scanner.

Here are some things I think that still need addressed and I added in some things I'd like to see changed/added if possible.

Editor:
    -Table views are not stored when tables are opened or closed. This is frustrating when you constantly open/close a table and have to resize and select side by side for 2d/3d view.
    -Import/Export tables.
    -Add a slider bar on 3D axis so us without a right/left click trackpad mouse can rotate and zoom.
    -Adding ability for variable cam VVE calculation. Currently I can only seem to get zero degree cam angles to calculate.

Scanner:
    -Ability to highlight a row/column in histograms/graphs by clicking on the axis identifier. Ex. I want to highlight the 95kpa row across all rpm range so clicking 95kpa on the axis will highlight the row rather than having to manually click/drag to highlight data. The Editor already does this for it's tables.
    -More Maths slots.
    -Rename the "Chart vs Time" and "Graphs" back to how they were labeled in older versions. When I think of graphs I think of data lines on a plot not a histogram. Graphs=currently called Chart vs Time and Histograms=currently called Graphs.
    -Allow Maths to be placed on Channel List and the definition of those Maths saved with the Channel List for easier export/sharing with others.
    -Ability to clear current populated data in histograms/graphs similar to how the older scanner gave that option to clear data out of the histogram and start fresh re-polling while still continuing to scan.
    -Gen3 RTT functions stabilized and functional with the possibility of auto tune VE.
    That list pretty much sums up everything I was thinking. Mine seems to have added more math parameter slots somewhere along the way? So not sure if that happens once you use most of them or if mine is just a fluke? I've got 20 now.

I would also add
    -Add the ability to include math parameters in exports.
    -Fix issue where ctrl+Z in Editor while in differences view doesn't work correctly
    -Fix issue where when changing multiple selected values, if the first one is the same as the value typed in, no values are changed. i.e. if I select say 10 cells. The first one I click on is say 10, the rest are 12. I want to change them all to 10. Type in 10, hit enter, nothing happens. If I select a 12 first, select the same exact cells, type 10, hit enter, and everything is changed to 10. Seems like it's only checking the first cell to see if it already matches the new value. if so, it doesn't change anything (even if every other selected cell is different)
    -Add back smoothing, etc while in differences view (I know this is unlikely, but I'll ask anyways)
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Editor:
    -Import/Export tables.

Scanner:
    -More Maths slots.
    Some good stuff here.

Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Especially this... drives me nuts not being able to highlight entire row/column: "Scanner: -Ability to highlight a row/column in histograms/graphs by clicking on the axis identifier. Ex. I want to highlight the 95kpa row across all rpm range so clicking 95kpa on the axis will highlight the row rather than having to manually click/drag to highlight data. The Editor already does this for it's tables."
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

I thought I was the only one that was driven crazy by that, lol
    Last edited by schpenxel; 05-24-2016 at 09:59 AM.

The draw max on the speedometer in the gauge stops at ~36 MPH pretty much every time I scan.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Editor:
    That, along with the compare undo issue are fixed in tomorrows beta.

Please request access and test.

Advanced Tuner
    It appears support for the TC-1791 in the 2016 Mustang 3.7L has been released - I'm now able to read tunes with today's release. Customer will be by tonight so we can have a crack at it

Does disabling the vats patches in 3.0 work for the 2008 silverado?
    Last edited by sunny; 05-28-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny View Post
    Does disabling the vats patches in 3.0 work for the 2008 silverado?
    Speaking of VATS, what happened to relink VATS and Write Entire functions? I have my personal vehicle here and the VATS system activated sometime within the last year and now I can't get it to crank...