Thread: DFCO TUNING... need help

Tuner in Training

DFCO TUNING... need help

have a 00 corvette with dbw and am having trouble getting dfco to work. its tuned on sd enhanced and am wondering if dfco is disabled because its on sd, i cant get it to activate. my understanding of dfco, so the enable area needs to be exceeded to enable it. my question is how does the exit work? does the exit number need to be exceeded below to disable it?

Tuner in Training
    Anyone?

Post up your tune to help out.

Tuner in Training
    heres the tune currently
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuning Addict
    It's not so much what you need to do to get it into dfco as it is to what's been done to the vehicle in question. That will decide what needs to be done to the dfco settings. Such as a cam or blower install? You also might want to revisit those spark tables. Shouldn't be running the same timing in wot conditions as light engine load high-rpm conditions. You'll probably blow something up if your knock settings aren't just right
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    I don't think 34 degrees on a 10:1 motor 91 oct will be blowing anything up. thanks for your concern lol im gona be redoing the map from stock too much was messed with this tune before I got it. who knows what perimeters were messed with.