sorry if my questions seems stupid mind that am just a beginner in this field, hello every one.

1.can someone explain how to calculate the VE table of the Fuel on only Mass air flow not MAP , since my car is not having map sensor (07mustangGt) and define the axis he used to calculate it and why he used these axises , For example What to use as load Axis ??

2.can I calculate the VE Table with narrow band sensors in any chance? or its only possible if I know the actual Lambda , is there any formula I can dial in the software to make is happened ? for example [O2 B1]/[O2B2] bla bla ...etc .

3.I know what is the role of STFT and LTFT and I know exactly how they behave in lean conditions and rich conditions and how they compensate any situation against the O2 sensor to prevent melting the cat converter and helps to reduce the emission(CO2) but what is confusing me is what is the role for them in the tuning, do I tune them or they are only a value to observe do they affect my Ve table?, do they need correction when I tune a car ?

4.do I need to correct the VE table in MAF Based ECU? or the ECU do it for me ( I read one article saying that no need to correct the ve table for MAF based ecu) is that so ? in light me please.

am sorry for the long post, and thanks