Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HPTuners stickers

Quote Originally Posted by VYSSLS1 View Post
    guys i can make the stickers if the HPT guys are cool with it,
    i have a vinyal cutter and can do in pretty much any colour,

i can send them straight over to HPT no problems at all,

will even do it for a few credits
    I want some dale, does anyone is aus actually have any of these existing stickers?
    Give it a go yourself first, if it doesnt work out then pay someone.

Advanced Tuner
    ill have to get the ok from the boys to do them...

ive sent chris a email but no reply yet..

Tuner in Training
    Off topic but similiar what about an HPT license plate frame?
    02 Regal GS - L67
    Wizardair CAI, 3.4 pulley, SLP Headers

Watch out - 13s

Any updates on this?? would love to get some stickers.....
    06 LBZ DMax / 6spd Allison 4x4 ACSB - Self built/tuned sideways s366 setup | DPC converter / Co-Pilot | Holley HP150 / BD Filter setup | hood stack | Homebuilt IC pipes | Homebuilt Trac Bars | Black951's | Coolingmist stg1 | ISSpro | PPE | self lowered 3/5 | Roll Pan 12.6@105 5800ft (stock trans)
    02 WRX w/ STi 6spd - Self built/tuned Holset setup w/ a buttload of other goodies 11.75@119mph 4800ft (stock block) Built Motor finished!
    TJI Tuning

Advanced Tuner
    i offered to do them but didnt get a reply to my email..

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    email sales at hptuners.com Jay is in charge of making these decisions.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I emailed as well several weeks ago and have heard nothing. This is getting a little frustrating.. I'm basically trying to advertise for you guys and can't get any help.. and I offered to have a place make up a few for myself if you guys don't want to do it (just looking to get permission)
    06 LBZ DMax / 6spd Allison 4x4 ACSB - Self built/tuned sideways s366 setup | DPC converter / Co-Pilot | Holley HP150 / BD Filter setup | hood stack | Homebuilt IC pipes | Homebuilt Trac Bars | Black951's | Coolingmist stg1 | ISSpro | PPE | self lowered 3/5 | Roll Pan 12.6@105 5800ft (stock trans)
    02 WRX w/ STi 6spd - Self built/tuned Holset setup w/ a buttload of other goodies 11.75@119mph 4800ft (stock block) Built Motor finished!
    TJI Tuning

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTJI View Post
    I emailed as well several weeks ago and have heard nothing. This is getting a little frustrating.. I'm basically trying to advertise for you guys and can't get any help.. and I offered to have a place make up a few for myself if you guys don't want to do it (just looking to get permission)
    If you didn't hear a response back within 48 hours feel free to email again Jay was on the road the past couple of weeks to its possible he just hasn't had time to return the email.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thank you guys!!
    TJI Tuning

I also do decals so if you need any and I get the permissions I can cut a few...