Thread: Open Loop???

Open Loop???

Can someone explain why when I set the "Fuel" "Closed loop enable" "ECT vs IAT" to max and set "MAF fail high" to 0, I still get info from the MAF while logging the VE as I got different numbers after I unplugged the MAF.
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)

I've followed this guide for tuning before, some of it is useless if you arent running a cam but to get it into sd it works.

Also you can never log anything maf related in the table display if you are trying to run in sd.

http://michigansnowmobiler.com/hptun...ons%20rev2.pdf
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Thanks for the link, I will check this out.
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)