Thread: Hook up wideband on 2.25 scanner

Advanced Tuner

Hook up wideband on 2.25 scanner

It seems similar to hooking it up on the 2.24 scanner but I still don't know if its right. Do you add the mpvi ad input 1 to the channels then transform it and go to user defined then put in my equation for my daytona wego iv then do what?

Tuner in Training
    Are you using Lamda or AFR? They added Daytona Lambda for me in the beta a month or so ago. I'm assuming the only difference between the Lambda and AFR is the math equation .

Add input 1 from MPVI
    Transform
    select Daytona sensor,if you want to modify it at all, there's an icon that says copy to user defined. It copies those values and puts them in the bottom box. Then you can change them. I had to do that to get my displayed Lambda the same in HPT as it was on the dyno.

Tuner in Training
    Originally I was trying to add the Daytona Sensor IV wego but couldn't get it to work. I emailed support and they told me you couldn't create user defined W/B at the time so they added it. I "think" I read in the beta thread that you can add your own now.

One thing I did find out last week is, in BETA, if I selected another predefined layout(I was using one of the Lambda layouts), when I added the Daytona Sensor it locked up and booted me out of HPT. I did this probably 6-8 times before I realized what the issue was. I ended up changing everything on the default layout to the way I wanted it and it worked fine.

We got this guy Not Sure, ...