Thread: Scanner main spark map adjustment?

Tuner in Training

Scanner main spark map adjustment?

Clearly all my ignition timing is above 1.28g/cyl. However this is the second or third last row on the table. Id like to change the beginning and ending values in my g/cyl axis...but when I click on histogram settings theres no option to changes this. Change it so the axis starts at like 1.20 g/cyl and ends much higher.

Id love some help on this!

I know I've been a little vague in my question but I have a funny feeling some folks will know what I mean!

Yes, you can define the axis values in the histogram or graph settings. If you are using 2.24 click on the second tab in the settings.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
    Yes, you can define the axis values in the histogram or graph settings. If you are using 2.24 click on the second tab in the settings.
    Thank you sir. I got it changed. I had to set up my own axis in the secondary. I cleared the primary so that the histogram used the secondary where i was able to enter my own values.

Looks like theres a lot more tables ill have to do this to. Even in the editing software my actual timing etc is off the charts.

Tuner
    I changed the axis in the timing tables. And then changed the histogram to match. Like this
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Bryan