Thread: 2.26?

2.26?

I have searched quite often for the next update but have not found any info. I believe 2.24 is great with no complaints but I would like to have a rough general idea of when 2.26 will be available. Also I would like to have RTT Auto Tune available . Keep up the good work.

There is the 2.25 beta if you have a need to use it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I did the beta in the past and it was a much needed improvement but 2.24 is good enough, just wanted an update. I don't have a vehicle to play with at the moment anyway.

Banned
    There is no official status to share with a 2.26 version. The 2.25 is very stable though

-Matt

Tuner in Training
    Why not release 2.25 as final? From what I heard...once you go 2.25 you can't go back to 2.24

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by old66tiger View Post
    Why not release 2.25 as final? From what I heard...once you go 2.25 you can't go back to 2.24
    This is not true. Just can't open a 2.25 file with 2.24. All you have to do is re-read with 2.24 and edit again.
    Jaime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by old66tiger View Post
    This isnt true. You can have both installed at the same time.

I just installed 2.25 tonight and it worked once. I was able to do a trans segment swap and now both the 2.25 beta editor and scanner will not open. Trying to open them causes windows explorer to lock up like it is searching for the program but can't find it. I have 2.24 and 2.25 both installed, but now that 2.25 isn't working, my old shortcut doesn't work and I have to manually go through the start menu and scroll through the program folder to launch 2.24. Meanwhile, the 4L60/4L80 swapped vehicle is sitting waiting to be flashed with the 4L80 trans segment.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I would suspect antivirus software causing an issue, we haven't had any issues reported of not being able to open the software so its likely just a pc specific issue on your end.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"