Thread: Copperhead ECM Wont let me read or flash

Copperhead ECM Wont let me read or flash

I have been calibrating a 2011 GT all day and just now I was trying to flash the ECm when I received an error. I have now tried to read and flash multiple times and its not working. Writing the ECm says Failed Controller Locker timed out and IF I try to read I get detect protocal failed. What do I do?

Bad383TA

Advanced Tuner
    Contact support. I had the same issue and it was the USB cable. If you want to try it, you can buy them anywhere. It's just a USB printer cable.

Thank You but its not that, the vehicle was in the middle of being programmed by hptuners when it stopped and said it had an error. I tried again and next time is just times out. I have let it sit for almost two hours, battery voltage is great, when I turn the key on the security light flashes like crazy and the car will not start or crank. I tried reading the current calibration with HP and it wont connect, an info log is unable to detect the vehicle and the VCm scanner is also unable to detect the vehicle. Three hours and still no results. I have contacted HP and given them everything that they requested.

Bad383ta

Banned
    Be sure to send in your Debug.dat file as well.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bad383ta View Post
    Thank You but its not that, the vehicle was in the middle of being programmed by hptuners when it stopped and said it had an error. I tried again and next time is just times out. I have let it sit for almost two hours, battery voltage is great, when I turn the key on the security light flashes like crazy and the car will not start or crank. I tried reading the current calibration with HP and it wont connect, an info log is unable to detect the vehicle and the VCm scanner is also unable to detect the vehicle. Three hours and still no results. I have contacted HP and given them everything that they requested.

Bad383ta
    Hope you get it sorted soon!