Thread: le5 maf historgram huge neg number

Potential Tuner

le5 maf historgram huge neg number

i have a 2006 pontiac g5 gt with a le5 im trying to tune the maf after installing a cai. but i get huge negative numbers from all my maf histograms -50 or higher. if i copy and paste % the car runs awful. i believe i have shut of all thinks need to full just tune maf im not really sure where im going wrong. any help with be great this e67 ecm is all new to me as i just got the car intalled the cai and now fighting a bank 1 rich code.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Your logs are definitely reading excessively high STFT and LTFT.

Did you install the MAF backwards or something?

Unless you messed something up, I can't picture a CAI that's meant for the LE5 throwing off your fuel trims by anywhere near that much. Ya done screwed up son!

Potential Tuner
    I have try two maf sensor and made sure they are installed correctly. It's a custom cai that goes into an aluminum box. The box then seals on the hood. With a hole cut in the hood to get fresh air. I'm starting to think the maf is way to close to the filter or hole in hood. Going to have to play with the cai I think as the maf numbers just don't work.

Tuner in Training
    I don't know what MAF you're using but the stock MAF that is in the Sky LE5 is really sensitive to airflow disruptions. If you're not getting smooth flow over the MAF it could cause issues with it reading correctly.