Thread: Updates?

Updates?

I just purchased a standard addition it is version 2.24.649 should I go to the site and download the version from the site and should that be done periodically? Do I also grab the application key after downloading that version and each time you do an update?

If you are just updating your 2.24, nothing else has to be done. There is no new appication key with that, really that only happens when you purchase new credits and have to update your stuff for it.

They update the 2.24 and 2.25 almost every single day for new features or minor changes. It's really not a must to update 2.24 daily as they major changes happen on the beta 2.25. I'd say I update every few weeks because I don't tune or use my hp tuners software a ton.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Okay, thank you. I'll go ahead and update it now since I just purchased it from a vendor.

what do you have to do to update the 2.24?

Advanced Tuner
    You just download the latest version and install it right over top of your existing installation. It retains all settings, etc...