Thread: Full Rich after WOT

Advanced Tuner

Full Rich after WOT

I have a 2012 Corvette with a small cam and boltons.

Everything has been fine until yesterday when I got a service active handling light with p0106 Map out of range. The car is tuned maf only right now since I only really have time to do scans on my commute to work so the VE is a little out of wack. I went ahead and set p0106 to no error reported as well as changed the min temp for the test to 299* f and max to 1*f so that I wouldn't run into that issue while I'm on the maf only. I just wanted to give that bit of info in case it was important.

Last night I did a little wot pull of 3-4 and everything was fine...lambda looked good on my gauge (dashlogic) but when I let off and let it coast down for the stop sign coming up I noticed it was still reading ~.8 lambda but commanding 1.0 and after it went back into closed loop after PE the stfts were -20 for both banks at part throttle and idle. I shut the car down and restarted it and all was fine once it went into closed loop again since I didn't end up in PE again.

I'm going to do some scans today if the weather permits to see if I can make it repeat this behavior so I don't have any data as of now but I wanted to know if there was anything quickly I could look at that would cause this?

Log.

Advanced Tuner
    Coming up tonight. Was trying to get an idea since I couldn't last night.

I'll attach after I get it done.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post tune and log
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

That too

Advanced Tuner
    After logging for over an hour and using way too much fuel I haven't been able to repeat...

I'll go try some more after the temp drops a bit tonight.

Advanced Tuner
    If iat sensor fails, it will go crazy rich to be really safe. I think maf failure does this also.