Thread: Help, advice needed on my tune!

Potential Tuner

Help, advice needed on my tune!

I'm trying to get my car to lean out it is so rich that it is blacking out the plugs very fast. My Stoich AFR is 14.62857, Flow rate vs. KPA is 42 I have the bosch green giant injectors. I also have an ms3 cam and ls6 intake. Can someone please tell me what needs to be adjusted to make it lean out.

You should post the tune. And list the car/mods etc etc.

Otherwise most of the time once things are set right, you'd remove fuel through the MAF sensor table.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Did you reconfigure all of your injector tables when you swapped them in? Are you running a vacuum referenced FPR?

Potential Tuner
    Here is the tune I'm running now.
    ms3 cam, texas speed prc heads, ls6 intake, bosch 42lbs injectors, underdrive pulley, texas speed 1-7/8" headers, true dual x-pipe exhaust
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LsxBandit; 12-07-2015 at 08:18 PM.

I'd recommend returning the EQ ratio to a safe range, like 12.5 ish AFR for starters. Don't have it jump up and down to remove or add fuel.

Then you must do a VE and MAF tune to dial in all fueling. Make sure the injector data is correct too or you'll be chasing your tail.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.