Thread: 98 LS1 Bank 1 No Fuel & No Spark

Question 98 LS1 Bank 1 No Fuel & No Spark

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie who was able to succeed swapping an LS into a 74 Firebird just by reading the articles on Hp Tuners & LS1Tech written by all of you who are so much experienced wout any comparison to mine
    Finally I had come to the last step. I mean almost... I was just about to take the car out of the garage for the maiden voyage however, I've got nothing on the left side of the engine. Neither spark no fuel activity...
    I've checked all the fuses of my Techrods aftermarket harness, I've checked spark first by taking out all of them one by one and examining if there's anything changed with the idle, I've checked coils by replacing them on opposite sides, i even replaced them with spare coils that i had around, I've checked fuel pressure as 4 bar steady as i have racetronix 255lp pump, I've swapped injectors on opposite sides but Nothing has changed with the Bank 1

The car is apart from being pig rich, it's running on 4 cylinders and can not even climb a short hill. The Bank 1 O2 sensor is lean and the Bank 2 is as rich as Dan Bilzerian.
    Here's my tune (I know it looks like shit-zero experience / I was about to do LTFT tuning, that is why my MAF is set out to zero value)

I have checked and read through all the articles as far as i could find but i wasn't able to come up with any solution. I'd really appreciate if i could get ANY help with this issue.
    I've started this swap three years ago and i missed my car like crazy. And this is the only problem that i have which keeps me away from the driver's seat. And i know that it should be a real tiny problem for you guys with plenty of knowledge but for a guy like me without any experience, this is a real pita.

Looking forward to hear from You soon,

Regards Mert
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Beauty is only skin deep, Badass goes to the bone.

99 Camaro Z28 gettin heads & cam when funs are sufficient
    74 Pontiac Firebird '98 LS1 conversion AT4 / Long tubes / Fast LSX intake / 92mm TB / Ported MAF / Ridetech 4 link / QA1s all around
    97 Tahoe 5.7 Vortec Superlift 6in. / 3in. Body Lift / 37 Toyo Open Country MTs on 20in. rims / Getting too many mods to list very soon
    [/SIGPIC]I am the Jackass Your mother warned you about.

Bump!
    Beauty is only skin deep, Badass goes to the bone.

99 Camaro Z28 gettin heads & cam when funs are sufficient
    74 Pontiac Firebird '98 LS1 conversion AT4 / Long tubes / Fast LSX intake / 92mm TB / Ported MAF / Ridetech 4 link / QA1s all around
    97 Tahoe 5.7 Vortec Superlift 6in. / 3in. Body Lift / 37 Toyo Open Country MTs on 20in. rims / Getting too many mods to list very soon
    [/SIGPIC]I am the Jackass Your mother warned you about.