Thread: Need file to go from 2bar to 3bar

Need file to go from 2bar to 3bar

Hello, I'm looking for a "GOOD" stock 2002 Camaro file (156) with a 4l80e segment swap. I'm trying go from a 2bar OS to 3bar. I contacted Hptuners and they said that they do not do any adjustments to files and then suggested that I come here. I found that strange cause they did my original segment swap.......oh well. I've already purchased 4 credits so that I can license and change over the file to 3bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by monte4ever View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a "GOOD" stock 2002 Camaro file (156) with a 4l80e segment swap. I'm trying go from a 2bar OS to 3bar. I contacted Hptuners and they said that they do not do any adjustments to files and then suggested that I come here. I found that strange cause they did my original segment swap.......oh well. I've already purchased 4 credits so that I can license and change over the file to 3bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Can't you just upgrade the segment swapped 1 bar file to a 3 bar? No credits required for adding enhancements (going from 1 bar to 3bar)