Thread: Wideband 02 kit?

Wideband 02 kit?

I am fairly new to tuning but I think I have reached my max without a Wideband kit. I have a 10 Sierra 6.2 and I'm assuming I need 2 Wideband sensors one for each bank. Is there a good kit with 2 sensors or can I modify a single sensor kit to work with 2 sensors and just buy an extra sensor? I just want it for data logging basically I don't really care to have a display. I'm wanting to spend less than $500. Thanks

One wideband on the drivers side bank is enough.

I mean you could use two, but I see no need too do so.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Yeah I guess the fuel trims will be similar on both sides and if it gets super lean or rich on either side I'll be able to see that on the STFT with the stock sensors. Thanks for the quick reply!

I agree.. is it better to have them on both banks? Sure.. but for most people it's overkill. Log front O2 voltages on both banks and you can at least compare them. They aren't very useful in PE but if things are way different bank to bank you'll still see a difference in their readings. And obviously fuel trims would be different bank to bank too in most cases.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Yeah I think I will be fine with one for what I'm doing. Thanks guys!