Thread: 05 CTSV Wierd VE table and histogram

Potential Tuner

05 CTSV Wierd VE table and histogram

I just got my HP tuners in scanned and downloaded my 05 CTSV. Can someone tell me whats up with my main VE table reading 89 @ 800rpm. I logged the car too and under the LTFT/STFT histogram it shows -100. WTF. Can anyone help with this? Car has tubes, intake and I'm preparing to cam swap but I want to fix this first. My logs are posted
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Histograms display just fine. It's only the first frame of data that displays -100. Tune trims are pulling a lot of fuel in the low MAP area. It's not a stock tune. Among other changes, Dynamic Airflow High RPM Disable is set to 10 RPM. Someone tried to tune it in 100% MAF mode. Here is a stock file to compare it to.

05CTS_M6_stock.hpt

Potential Tuner
    So when I copy my ltdt to the ve table what do I do about that -100 or am I thinking wrong. Also that one is 89 in my ve table. Seems all wrong. I'm really new at this.

Senior Tuner
    I'd start with all stock parameters. Load the file I posted as a compare file and copy over the differences with the compare tool. The tune you posted is pretty messed up in a lot of areas.