Thread: Missing Table For TCC Release?

Missing Table For TCC Release?

i have been going through everything trying to find out why my TCC is acting the way it does and i think i might be missing a table somewhere. Here is what is going on. I have my converter set to lockup in 4th, but it will only lock with 10% or greater throttle pressure. It will stay locked down to 6%, but unlocks at 5% or less throttle pressure. This is a major issue since i cruise at 3% throttle around 50mph or so. i can force lockup via the VCM Control in scanner and it works as intended. It also works great with 6% or more throttle, once locked at 10% or greater of course. Can someone help me? I think Bill has mentioned something on a similar issue for a 6.0 with a 60e tranny.

Caddie 2 Bar driveable edit.hpt

here is my current tune. just started on it, so let me know if anything needs attention. first drive was last night. lol

Can anyone help me? I really need the converter to stay locked down to no throttle. There has to be something somewhere that I can't see with the min throttle lockup and unlock.

I guess I need to look elsewhere for help. I haven't found anyone who can tell me why my converter will not lock until 10% throttle, and will unlock at 5% or less throttle.

Senior Tuner
    Might try searching, has been answered before.

Post 18

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...nverter-unlock

I don't see anything in that thread that can help me. Am I missing something?

Tuner
    when you click transmission>auto tcc look to the far right you will see low speed vss and high speed vss set them to 0% line mine is set so unless you take you foot off the gas hit the brake or decel under lockup mph or downshift due to heavy acceleration is the only time it will unlock

OK, so I need to clarify some things I guess. I have tried every single combination of numbers I can think of on the table I can see. No matter what I do, it will always lock at 10% and unlock at 5%. I can make it lock at higher TPS, but never any lower, and never can I make it stay locked below 6% TPS.

There has to be a missing table somewhere that is telling the TCC to unlock and lock differently that the tables I can see on the TCC page.