Thread: id1000 injector data?

Advanced Tuner

id1000 injector data?

Ok so i bought some id1000 injectors and put them in slapped in the new data and boy have i done some thing wrong, its pig rich at idle when i put the stock data in it runs better. Can some one please cast an eye over this tune and tell me how dumb i am and what is entered wrong...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    fuel system?

change min fuel milligram start by 50%
    Last edited by SultanHassanMasTuning; 12-21-2015 at 03:26 AM.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Boost referenced return style

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    then also set your offset table all column to the same of column zero
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Hey Will, hope all is good. How are you guys and lil Jaxon making out?

Answered your e-mail but for the Forum, the Injector offset table needs to be "flatlined" s well as you are vacumn/boost referenced (1:1). Copy the 0 kPa values across the entire table. I'll look closer to the file when I finally wake up and have some coffee :-)

Here is an excerpt from Module 6 of our Training Documentation on fuel pressure and manifold pressure effects on injector flow rates....

".....Also to note, this table format will not have any additional boost compensation so additional measures will be needed to compensate for reduced fuel delivery rates. Two popular alternatives included:

? A pressure referenced regulator (1:1) which automatically increases the fuel pressure in line with the increased nozzle pressure (a vacuum line is used) thus negating and need to "lie" to the PCM about the injector size. As there is never a change in injector environment, you would not need to compensate using the IFR or Offset. As such, in this scenario, you would then only use the 0 KPa data to populate the entire tables which also known as "flat lining".

? A second alternative utilizes a means for increasing the fuel pressure by increasing the pump operating voltage. These devices are generically called Boost A Pumps or BAP's. This device also has a vacuum line control and at about 3 lbs of boost (approximately 120kPa), activates their increases. This is a bit crude as it is all or nothing, but gets the job done none the less.

As later models would soon be delivered from the factory with boosted setups, GM got to working making sure the Gen IV family wouldn't have this shortcoming. Both injector and fuel pump controls would evolve to handle the oncoming power surge......."

Ed M
    Last edited by mowton; 12-21-2015 at 05:49 AM.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Also try what Sultan has recommended, the current setting of .045 equates to about a 1.4 ms pw (.045*31.124308=1.4). So you should be seeing you IPW sitting about that with the sccanner. Try for a 1ms value or 1 ms/31.124308=.032. As a note, the 31.124308 is a constant developed by a member of either the HP Tuners or EFI Live Forums and unfortunately I just can't remember who to give the proper props to....:-(

Update -- Got it, it is Steve Williams or Frost on our forum.

Ed M
    Last edited by mowton; 12-21-2015 at 08:35 AM. Reason: added props and changed the target to 1 ms for starters
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]