Thread: 09 LNF Trottle is limited to 43%

Potential Tuner

09 LNF Trottle is limited to 43%

new at the e69 controller, I'm sure that someone can point me in the right direction. At times when I command 100% throttle it only goes to 43% throttle. also I was getting a p0101 maf performance. bigger turbo, bigger intercooler, BOV added new pipeing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vetteman07; 11-20-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Potential Tuner
    here is the tune file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman07 View Post
    here is the tune file
    I just completed a similar upgrade to a WR3 Turbo, pipes, external BOV, intercooler, high flow cat and with initial tune had same problem. My issue was the MAF calibration. I followed the MAF cal guide in the LNF tuning guide and fixed it. Great resource.

Tuner
    po101 indicates a boost leak normally from the engine calculating a difference between the maf observed air and what the o2 sensor is saying it's seeing. Thats probably why its limiting it to 43% throttle, I didn't download the file not on my tuning computer right now.

With running the bov is your maf post bov or pre bov?

Potential Tuner
    ECaulk, thanks for so quickly identifying the problem. My guys put this kit on and I mistook the the Map senser for the Maf sensor. I pop the hood the other night and to see where the bov was and quickly saw the mounting pad on the pipe, use to seeing the Maf their. Getting to old just hit 50!