Thread: 2013 GT - Stuck in Open Loop.

2013 GT - Stuck in Open Loop.

I have a 2013 GT that will go from Closed Loop back to Open Loop and stay there after 2 minutes of run time. Car can be idling or cruising down the road. After about 2 minutes the car will go to O/L not ready and various o2 sensor values will go to zero. The A/F display on the dash locks in on Stoich and will not change regardless of actual air fuels. I have verified a .82 to .83 lambda on a NTK wideband under WOT which is running very close to my target after dialing in the maf. The cars o2 sensors will read the same lambda values if you run the car at WOT just after starting it. For some reason the cars o2 sensors go off line around 2 minutes of run time and puts the car back into open loop. The one thing I have not done is flash the car back to stock. Nothing looks out of the ordinary under Open/Closed and Engine Diag Tabs.
    Regards,

Brian Turner

Dyno Tune Motorsports
    Dyno Tuning and Remote Tuning For Ford - GM - Chrysler Vehicles

Click Here For Dyno Tune Motorsports

1988 Ford Mustang GT INCON Systems TT
    331 Cubic Inches - Corn - 808 RWHP 918 RWTQ

best way to get help is post your tune and your log

Problem fixed. Was using a 2014 GT that I tuned as a compare file that I tuned. Had to do some of the changes manually instead of using the copy feature under the compare tab. Car is staying in Closed Loop now.
    Regards,

Brian Turner

Dyno Tune Motorsports
    Dyno Tuning and Remote Tuning For Ford - GM - Chrysler Vehicles

Click Here For Dyno Tune Motorsports

1988 Ford Mustang GT INCON Systems TT
    331 Cubic Inches - Corn - 808 RWHP 918 RWTQ