Thread: wideband through AC pressure switch

wideband through AC pressure switch

Over the weekend i have been trying to set up my wideband through the ac pressure switch on my 2010 Holden ve ss commodore.

i wired the wideband to the red wire with a black stripe and my afr histogram works so i assume that to be the correct wire, now when i have the wideband connected and the car running both hi and low fans turn on full blast. i can turn them off using the vcm controls.

is there anyway to stop the fans turning because the ac pressure wire is disconnected and if i turn them off via vcm controls will they still turn on to cool the engine?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1988 View Post
    Over the weekend i have been trying to set up my wideband through the ac pressure switch on my 2010 Holden ve ss commodore.

i wired the wideband to the red wire with a black stripe and my afr histogram works so i assume that to be the correct wire, now when i have the wideband connected and the car running both hi and low fans turn on full blast. i can turn them off using the vcm controls.

is there anyway to stop the fans turning because the ac pressure wire is disconnected and if i turn them off via vcm controls will they still turn on to cool the engine?
    Set the Fans >AC press table to all 0's

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

thank you