Thread: What can I do to make shift the a6 at WOT???

Advanced Tuner

What can I do to make shift the a6 at WOT???

Like the tittle says what can I do to shift properly a A6 at WOT?

It shift good on a bolt on truck or car, but it gets a little harder to make it shift when it got some power on it, it get even worse when you install a 4.10 gears and some nitrous. What are ya guys doing to make it shift? I got a friends truck 6.2, cam, Lt, 3800 circle d converter, 4.10 gears on a 150 shot of nitrous. It shifts but kinda weird.

Too fast, clunky?

Make sure like all the TM is still in place, the 6l80e doesnt like a ton of it removed from what I seen. Shift pressures can be touchy aswell.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Yea kinda like that, and then between shifts my timing drops and like 3rd 4th gear they shift quick. Idk weird tranny

Post the tune I guess.

Timing always cuts on the shifts, that just torque mngt working.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    check your shift times most likely it will explain why 3>4 shift is so fast if its anything like 2001+ 4l60e its zero'd out

Advanced Tuner
    you need to up the pressures in the adapts area and remove any shift adders to any base shift speeds. then you need to do an adapts reset & fast learn.

theres a few more things that can be done but you'll get there, what you might also find is that you need to preempt the shift speed data to stop the car from hitting limiter.

I.e say on the 1-2 shift you might need to set your shift speed 5-10mph lower then when you want it to actually shift, 2-3, 3-4 shifts wont need as much "buffer".

The below video is of this car/ute.