Thread: 2014 camaro scanner config questions

Tuner in Training

2014 camaro scanner config questions

I am way new to this so please bear with me. 2014 Camaro SS Auto with a Procharger. Done and running fine, just learning the inner workings as a hobby interest.

I setup the scanner to what I thought was correct, but my MAP readings I dont understand. Wondering if I have it setup wrong, on some logs I get negative KPA in the map and at other times I have gotten readings under boost of it maxing at 120kpa

Either I dont understand what I should be expecting from the MAP (thought 100 was normal zero vacuum and anything less is vacuum, more is boost)

My config and logs attached - would love input if config setup wrong - thanks in advance for the schooling
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    On a secondary note: I see that under WOT pass my TPS logs at about 80% and at idle shows about 20%

Do I have it setup wrong or is that just how these show? thanks again

Post tune also please

Are you sure it has a boost capable MAP sensor? Most factory MAP sensors will only go to 105-110 kpa. 100kpa is basically "0" psi on boost scale. 0 kpa would be call it -15psi, 200 kpa is more like +15psi.

I'm rounding, but you get the idea.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Ditto question on the MAP sensor. Doesn't look capable of handling the boost. Do you have any idea what boost you're running?

TPS looks right.