Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2012 Mustang 5.0 Dyno Tuned - Boss 302 Intake

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDMB View Post
    IAT, Lambda, ECT, can have an effect on timing, but not to that degree midway through a pull. I would imagine it is something in the torque management too. Let us know what you find, I have been trying to track down everything that affects timing in the PCM. I just finished up an excel calculator to figure out how much the IAT, Lambda and ECT affects timing. I don't know how transient affects timing yet, but it can add quite a bit apparently, even at high load and rpm.
    Oh absolutely. Everything I've ever tuned IAT, fuel, ECT, knock, etc all effect timing. I know for sure this is definitely torque management. I just need to track down the bastard. I can tell one thing, whatever table this is, isn't the same for manual to auto.

Kris

Sure! I will post up some charts when I get some time later.

It didn't take much to find the right camshaft phasing for this setup. A few dyno runs at most.
    Did this ever get posted? I would love to see some came and ignition timing curves if you are willing to help us out. Any chance you would be willing to post any logs or tunes to study?

David