Thread: what is the spark and fuel source doing here and why [screenshot inside]

what is the spark and fuel source doing here and why [screenshot inside]

what is this and how do you stop it lmao throttle blade closing on shifts and spark is no where near but

Screenshot (2).png
    GOD HELP US ALL....

Advanced Tuner
    I have no idea what fuel source it doing.

Do you have Spark Tip In in your strategy? If so, you can zero out the table, but I would suggest you max out delay and events also.

I had it zeroed out but still saw it in Spark Source, so I would rather change the conditions for it to trigger, so it doesn't show up in Spark Source at all.

so you are wot here?

log says 70% throttle, .86 lambda which may be too lean for what looks like a supercharged car, the ecm seems to be trying to limit spark and close the throttle.

1.75 load doesn't seem NA.....? maybe richen up the mixture to something more reasonable for a port injected FI application and see what it does.

also, I am sure there are parameters you need to address in Engine --> Diag to loosen up the airflow error criteria.

It leans out im guessing due to the throttle closing on every shift. Im not sure why but this was when it was opening back up, i guess thats why it says tip in det. On spark source. Anyone run into the tb closing on shifts? If so how do you eliminate it? I have all the trans tq limits up in the trans and in op tq, demand tq and max tq at higher rpm and load and my rpm limits raised a 1000 higher than the shift rpm and the mph shift limit is set high to rule that out but its not a rev limit, it literally just shuts the tb every freakn shift.
    The car is a twin turbo btw, i have done a few manual turbos and can get wot shifts w no throttle closing w no lift shifting lol so id say its a a6 issue
    GOD HELP US ALL....

post the tune