Thread: fueling for uping boost

fueling for uping boost

if you are uping boost on engine 02 model gm800 computer .and need more fuel .what best way .power enrichment/boost enrichment .or ve table .if ve table best way .what the best way to take log and add fuel .i can see what cells i am hitting on historygrams log and knock reading staying 0
    learning

trying one more question .can some give me instructions on how to connect wide band to egr wires to log
    learning

103 views nothing again
    learning

again all these views no answer . i guess every one sold there boosted vechicles
    learning

You really need to read some of the guides on here, they help a lot. I'm pretty new at this so you may want to take what I say with a grain of salt. The first step would be to get your wideband connected and log the percent error of the actual afr to the commanded afr in a histogram and use that to adjust you ve table. (What your doing here is getting your ecm calibrated for your physical changes that you did to your engine, so that when it commands 11.5 afr (or whatever) thats what you get.) You do want to use the PE and BE tables too. They are there to help set the commanded fueling for boost and heavy throttle conditions. At light throttle you would normally be running at stoich and then as you get on it the ecm would transition to the PE and then as boost builds to the BE. I know its more complicated than that but, thats the way I think of it in my mind. One thing that helped me when I want to search this forum and dont get along with the search engine is to use google and put "site:hptuners.com" after your search string. Works so much better in my opinion.
    1999 s10 blazer trailblazer edition nv3500 swap
    2006 GMC ccsb 4x4 duramax/allison

thanks but as you can see i asked for help on how to do egr/wideband post and nothing. its get frustrating i know what its needs but just dont know how to put in computer .i tune cars that run 4.50 and 4.60 in 1/8 mile carb cars . people have sent me tunes.i looked at them but every vechicle different. my two buddies who are running turbos have efi live .they just saying i told you get efi you can get help efi live. and shops are rip in my opinion been there done that. after buying hptuners i have over 3000$ dollars in 3 tuners .no including one shop in eastern nc blowing my stock 6l and now have built 370 dont know much i have in it.built out frustration
    learning

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...nd-through-EGR Paste this in your browser for a wideband through egr tutorial. If you already read that you should be asking a more specific question, like what part of it are you getting hung up on? If you didnt read it you should start using google to search like I told you yesterday... There is tons of information on here. I recently turboed my old truck and found everything I needed right here. Its a very useful forum.
    1999 s10 blazer trailblazer edition nv3500 swap
    2006 GMC ccsb 4x4 duramax/allison