Thread: Procharged 2015 Mustang GT lean commanded lamda

Tuner

Procharged 2015 Mustang GT lean commanded lamda

Having a couple of issues with fueling on a 2015 Mustang GT still. I've tried several things and no luck.

The car is stock except a D1SC. It has ID 1,000 injectors with a boost a pump. Approximately 10 psi.

The car will make a pull, and when at high load, it will go lean regardless of commanded lamda.

Also during the run, it will sometimes command a leaner lamda (dangerous), but typically is running rich enough it never hits it.

Changing the fuel cut torque ratio didn't help either.

We switched the car to E85 and it goes leaner but I'm believing it has enough fuel system.Jeff Moll 2015 Mustang GT Procharger e85 baseline 2.hptdata log E85 5.hpldata log E85 2.hpl

can't see the tune on this computer but two things come to mind.......

torque requirement to hit PE is too high

you are out of fuel pump

Can't say too much about the tuning part because I'm a noob but here is a thread about people pushing 700rwhp with e85 and a BAP with Paxton superchargers. The car did hit the 86 lb/min datalogging limit (MAF will still function apparently but the PID won't report a value higher than this). Rule of thumb that's at least 860hp at the crank. There's no telling what it's making at the wheels, but it's making some power for sure.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...00-and-JMS-BAP

I think the PID maxes at 86, but not the MAF and you should be logging a different MAF pid related to the digital MAF.

Sorry I don't have more info, my 2016 GT should be here Tuesday so I will know more after that. ;-)

Advanced Tuner
    I cant see this cause im on my Mac. But what is your cylair wot multiplier and max set to?

Really looks like you're out of pump.

Buddy of mine has a car just like this and hits similar airflow numbers but on a little more than 10psi. He has to run a fuel pump voltage booster at 22 volts for the pump to keep up.

Tuner
    Matt, 1.99.

Witt, it had a booster. It did this on pump gas too, even with the booster.

Tuner
    Turned out to be a speed density clip. I raised them all as high as I could and turned off MAF cylair anticipation. It ran fine on 93 octane. We went to a 13 pound pulley and E85 and were out of pump with the JMS. We put race gas back in and were fine.

Was this an auto car? I'm guessing you are referring to the Maximum load in the speed density tab being all set to 1.10? I would imagine it was setting those to 2.00's fixed it? Just trying to get a handle on this, as I am in the process of creating a base file for a 2015 6-speed car, and these are a lot different from the copperhead pcm's, lol.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    try changing your output of the pump to 14.2 volt
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161