Thread: EEC-V Update

EEC-V Update

Just looking for an update on EEC-V tuning, I sent an 03 Cobra read in about 5 months ago. Looking to make some changes.

Thank You
    BAD383TA

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No eta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Man this is like a kid waiting for Santa Clause on Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure hope it happens soon.

Banned
    It is currently in planning phases, I would not expect EEC-V support anytime soon.

Potential Tuner
    Has there been any updates , I'm looking to have my 03 cobra tuned off hp tuner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wirthless View Post
    Has there been any updates , I'm looking to have my 03 cobra tuned off hp tuner
    Its being worked on, no ETA at this time however.

Tuner in Training
    I know I can't be the only one,but I have had at least 20 requests for lightning and cobra tunes over the past 3 weeks and that's a good deal of money that could have been made..just like the Termi swapped Mach I'm finishing up that has to be remote tuned through someone else in here with SCT garbage that I refuse to use..most of the people that now have these cars don't have alot of money to dump in them,and sure don't want to spend $400+ on an SCT device and $200-$400 on a custom tune..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 98BlackMomba View Post
    I know I can't be the only one,but I have had at least 20 requests for lightning and cobra tunes over the past 3 weeks and that's a good deal of money that could have been made..just like the Termi swapped Mach I'm finishing up that has to be remote tuned through someone else in here with SCT garbage that I refuse to use..most of the people that now have these cars don't have alot of money to dump in them,and sure don't want to spend $400+ on an SCT device and $200-$400 on a custom tune..
    I understand your frustration. EECV is in high demand for sure, and it is very important to us to support the customers who use EECV. As soon as we have an update, there will be a public announcement.

Thanks!
    -Matt