Thread: Starter tune LQ9 with stock injector .

Starter tune LQ9 with stock injector . VE 50% higher to run

Hi ,

i was working on a LQ9 with AFR 220cc , TSP Custom Cam , Longtube headers . Maf Delete

I kept the stock intake , injector and Throttle body to do the break in . BUT !! I have to add almost 50% more fuel in the VE table to have and idle but it s far from drivable . I have a P0300 DTC too .

I don't want to do big number just the engine drive good at idle and part throttle and next year install bigger injector and have nice number at the wheel .

What s
    Last edited by Alex5.0; 10-08-2015 at 08:10 AM. Reason: title

Installed LS3 injector , I miss something . Entered all LS3 inj Data , still have to double the VE .

Anyone ?

for quick starters custom cam???? explains the po300. need to adjust for cam most likely to start

Texas speed Camshaft .

Yesterday I found that if I shut off P0101 p0102 p0103 to No Error Reported , I have to Double the VE Table to make the engine run . I have to set those code to No Mils light . I still have a code but at least the VE is more in the 40-50% range at Idle .

On the same kind of issue , I have to set the code P0106 to No Error Reported , if not I have a P1514 and the engine shut itself at Idle after couple of second.

I run this car mafless . I have a custom cold air and this engine is installed into a old hot rod .