Thread: ZL1 tuning file

ZL1 tuning file

Hello
    I plan to add to a 2013 ZL1 Camaro a CAI and a 2.4 pulley. own anyone a tuningfile for that?
    Thanks Henry

If you aren't willing to invest the time to tune yourself, you should pay for a mail order tune from a reputable tuner.

I'll invest the time! But I'm very new in tuning and need a little help for that.

Potential Tuner
    not sure if those have the same injectors as the CTSV's but if they do you will probably be maxing out those injectors just FYI, do you have a wideband for tuning?

Yes, I have a wideband sensor. LM-2

To tune the CAI, you only have to adjust one table (MAF). The blower pulley however, will require you to also tune your virtual VE coefficients. Use Google to search hptuners.com/forum for topics on either. Start with MAF tuning, as it's easier.

If you aren't sure how to use Google to search a specific site, just add "site:www.hptuners.com/forum" (no quotes) along with whatever keywords you're looking for into the search box on www.google.com.

ie. site:www.hptuners.com/forum MAF tuning

Thanks @all. Before I have to rebuild the SC. it rattel and makes wimmer noise also. Will install a new solid isolator and the needlebearings from the compressor shaft too.
    what do you prefer to buy? CAI, thermostat, 2.55 pulley? anythink else?
    First I have to order the parts.
    Thanks Henry

Potential Tuner
    if it doesn't have alot of miles on it I would just install the solid isolator, cheap and easy fix.

Senior Tuner
    I tuned a ZL1 for someone recently that said GM replaced his entire blower with an updated version (solid isolator I think) under warranty before we tuned it.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    need injectors for pulley
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

I wish I could remove the SC. But here in Germany are Camaros not covered with factory warranty. I have to repair it.
    @sultanhassanmastuning, hope not need to change the injectors. Will only add a small amount of horsepower.

Potential Tuner
    just make sure to log the IDC to ensure your not maxing out those stock injectors if your raising the boost. To install a solid isolator you just have to remove the supercharger snout, pull out the rattling stock isolator and install the solid one and should be good.

Its not only the stock isolator to change, the needle bearings from both screw shafts are try and need to replace. orderes the parts today...need about two weeks to arriving here in Germany.
    maybe here in the forum is a tuner who will help me with my first ZL1 tuneing file!
    Henry