Thread: 2007 pontiac g6 2.4 won't throw p0103

Tuner in Training

2007 pontiac g6 2.4 won't throw p0103

I have a project Sandrail I'm working on... the car runs and idles but at 3100 rpm... I've been trying to get the p0103 code to come up and it doesnt... I have the p0103 code checked and mil on second error... and I have the maf high frequency set to 0... I can load the map on if needed but I can't figure out how to get the code to set... I have connected started the car ran it and then disconnect it and waited for the code to come up and I still get nothing... so I plumbed the maf to the intake and I have reading from the maf so I understand the wiring is right.... please help

Tuner in Training

gm 2.4 file help

File
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    do you wait for the coolant to get over 160* before verifying the code does not come on?
    and your maf is disabled until 7000 rpm so its not even being referenced until that rpm is hit....try setting the maf sensor high rpm disable to 150 and the high rpm re-enable to 100. this should allow the maf to be referenced all the time and as long as the coolant temp is over 160 it should pop on a code. the temp is not specifically tied to p0103 code but it is tied to p0101 which is that circuits sensor performance code and defaulting it out may cause that to trigger as well.

may i ask what you are trying to do?
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner in Training
    The biggie idles at 4000 rpm... it idles fine when you first start up for about 15 secs than the idle raises to 4000k... it's throttle by wire and I'm reading I need the p0103 code to come up so I can start doing adjustments

gotcha.. lowering its maf enable rpm should peg the code on.

Tuner in Training
    I did that so many times and it never comes up

well as long as the wiring is correct then with those parameters it should be on. the file you posted is mil on first error, tests defaulted, test parameters are setup to code out, and if you set the maf enable lower under idle then it should be on.