Thread: Good Ghost Cam Info

Advanced Tuner

Good Ghost Cam Info

A few months back I was playing with a FPFD2AA 13 GT and trying to get the ghost cam tune lined out. I noticed that at idle the STFT were 6 to 10%+ whereas when the cams were at park position(smooth idle) it was -1 to 2%. This was complicating the idle stability greatly and causing a small off idle stumble. I contacted Eric and asked him if there was a table/s that would allow me to run in OL at idle. Aftger some looking he found something promising. Iwas finally able to test these tables and it works great. Now below 1000rpm and below .40 airload the pcm will operate in OL and turn off STFT. Occassionally the LTFT take effect but good new is that they are learned from just above idle in an area that isnt affected by the short circuiting of the fueling caused by camshaft overlap. I suspect I could also turn the LTFTs off and run STFT only and fix that also. The below picture shows the Closed Loop Proportional and Integral Gain tables that Eric added to this OS. I dont believe these have been added to any other than this OS.
    CLPG.png

A copy of a log is also attached. Watch the STFT and LTFTs as it transitions from idle to off idle conditions.
    Attached Files Attached Files

These tables are in 2015 definitions already and I will be getting them added to the other Copperhead definitions as soon as I can.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    These tables are in 2015 definitions already and I will be getting them added to the other Copperhead definitions as soon as I can.
    Thank you sir.