Thread: what does this mean

what does this mean

been working on my tune trying to figure out my o2 this is what i got , what can i do to fix it
    thanks

Senior Tuner
    Your O2 sensors have no activity. They read 447mv which is the bias voltage sppplied by the PCM. They are either completely dead, wired wrong, or not plugged in.

thanks
    i have checked the wiring on harness ( plug to blue ECM plug ) all checks out ,
    i know the pink and black from plug goes to 2 whites of sensor ,, tan and tan /wht are low but what color do they go to ??
    and ppl and ppl /wht are high i have look at so many diagrams , the sensors are brand new ( week old ) i have checked my volts i have 13 to pink and black and about .8 from the sensor ,, and i had a guy check out my tune and they are on ,, only think i can think of is the low and high are swapped ??

thanks about to give up

this what i have , i have checked all i know ,, let me know if this is wrong
    thanks

Will this help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks road for the replay here is a better pic ,, i think thats how mine is wired

Quote Originally Posted by fift5 View Post
    thanks road for the replay here is a better pic ,, i think thats how mine is wired

I don't think your info is right. Your working on a 2001 Camaro right? If so try using the schematic I sent you.

its the same ?

it says 01 camero the plugs are red and blue ,,, maybe i am looking at the wrong ones,,, also my o2 plugs has 4 wires black,,pink ,, tan ,, purple , does that mean they are isolated ground ??
    Edit/Delete Message