Thread: another newb tooner

tune critics?

ned a little help on the current tune. seems like the car is a dog out of the hole but once it gets around the 1000 ft mark it comes alive. that's when the boost comes in also. combo is a 87 t top mustang 3550 lbs, 5.3 stock heads, btr springs, isky 114 cam, fic 80 lb injectors, ls6 intake tc78 at 12 lbs, th400 with 3600 fti stall, 3.27 gears on 275/60/15 tires. with the new suspension the car is seeing a pretty consistent 1.7 60 ft but it will not and I mean will not break into the 10s whatsoever. before with the 5.3 truck intake and ls6 cam on 10 lbs car dynod 544 and 588. im shifting the trans at 5600 ish due to the stock internals of the 5.3. let me know what ya think please.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 87lsttop; 09-21-2015 at 09:30 AM.

started looking at different things and found out that the tuner didn't put the correct info in for the map sensor. its a 3 bar zr1 sensor. had to download the newest beta version so I could put in the -11 offset. of course that played a difference in ve tuning so now Im having to make some adjustments to that. anyone else have any suggestions

Did a couple of pulls working on the VE in boosted areas. Upon letting off the throttle the Map drops all the way down to 13 and the fuel goes crazy rich. Im thinking one of two possibilities, one injector data from fic is incorrect for the short pulse adder, 2. the map sensor is losing resolution at the lower kpa. Any one want to look at it and give me some thoughts?

Also revised the tune a little bit dropping timing here and adding there/ New tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

Anybody got any suggestions?