Thread: Tune file for 2013 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 L96 VVT Flex Fuel

Tune file for 2013 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 L96 VVT Flex Fuel

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of a tune file for a 2013 Silverado 2500HD with the 6.0 L96 equipped with VVT and Flex Fuel they would not mind sharing?

Tuner in Training
    hey i've got a 2015 2500HD 6.0L VVT file if you're interested. I can try to send it to you when I get off of work tomorrow if you're interested. I'd be interested to see if we're using the same VCM too. I haven't had much luck trying to adjust fuel or log histograms though. Have you had much luck tuning your truck?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse_GTO View Post
    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of a tune file for a 2013 Silverado 2500HD with the 6.0 L96 equipped with VVT and Flex Fuel they would not mind sharing?
    Here is one that was in a truck I tuned. I enjoy tuning the E78 6.0 and am impressed with how they respond to tuning.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Road - is this using beta or 2.24? Do you have a good scanning setup for this truck? I can't figure this stuff out to save my life...

Quote Originally Posted by Oakaro68 View Post
    Road - is this using beta or 2.24? Do you have a good scanning setup for this truck? I can't figure this stuff out to save my life...
    2.24 opens it. What are you having trouble with? I have some scanner configs on my other computer but I used Efi scanner on the last one I tuned.

Tuner in Training
    the software seems off, when scanning the histogram chart shows idle g/cyl is like 2.18 and goes off the chart with RPMs and I can't seem to get LTFT or STFT to work (good possibility I'm doing it wrong too). throttle % during idle shows 20% sometimes??? The Gen IV VCMs are really over my head.

Here is a few configs to try
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    thanks a lot, I'll give them a try

Thanks for posting the tune file. I don't think it would be similar to the file that came with the engine as when I bought it I also received an E38 ECM that apparently goes with that engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse_GTO View Post
    Thanks for posting the tune file. I don't think it would be similar to the file that came with the engine as when I bought it I also received an E38 ECM that apparently goes with that engine.
    I am thinking the E78 ecu was use on all 11-15 2500HD w/6.0...?

Tuner in Training
    Seems to be correct. Mine is a E78 as well. BTW, thanks for the configs again, finally got a histogram to log 'calculated air mass' from the one you configured. Now to figure out how to use them for STFT and LTFT...

Potential Tuner
    Im in the same boat as pulse gto..does any one mind sharing a tune file for the exact vehicle only difference is i have 35" tires and 4.56 gears

Are you looking for a tuned 2013 6.0 file or a stock one?

Potential Tuner
    Tuned engine and trans

Any reason why you are looking for a tuned file? I have cam and I take tune file with 27" tires and 4:56

Tuner in Training
    Looking for the same. Did you get this tune?