Thread: To all the guys at HP Tuners, THANK YOU!

To all the guys at HP Tuners, THANK YOU!

I just wanted to say, thanks to all the people up there at HP! I've had this product for nearly 8 years now, tuned multiple vehicles, and the support and help from both the forum and E-Mailing support is above and beyond. HUGE thanks to Eric, Bill and the rest of the staff whom keep the ball rolling for us. E-mail replies are usually back within less than an hour.....that is outstanding!

Personally, I don't know HOW you guys keep up with the huge volume of E-Mails, inquiries and troubleshooting you are certainly presented with on a daily basis, yet still manage to roll out new support and keep the program changing with the new vehicles rolling out.

Again, big thanks from a small town guy for big time support!

Al
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Thank you, if you look up and down our staff its a bunch of tuners/hackers that are simply doing what they love to do, when you have a passion towards cars development on them happens pretty quickly. Assembling a great team to get us to this point has been the hardest challenge
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"