Thread: 2.25 for ford tuning

Tuner in Training

2.25 for ford tuning

anyone here have a copy of 2.25 there willing to share. emailed support to get a new copy for my new computer but havent received a reply. have a guys car here waiting on me and cant do anything. thanks in adavance.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by badco01ta View Post
    anyone here have a copy of 2.25 there willing to share. emailed support to get a new copy for my new computer but havent received a reply. have a guys car here waiting on me and cant do anything. thanks in adavance.
    Should have planned ahead better. Support will add 2.25 to your account for download. You can't expect them to work on the weekends as everyone needs some downtime.

Tuner in Training
    wbt thanks for the help you are the reason forums suck, you reply to a post to offer no help. did plan better and i dont expect them to work on the weekends, been waiting on a response to multiple request since thursday. have had the beta before but computer took a dump and it is no longer on my main page for me to download. thought maybe someone on here would be nice enough to email it which someone did so thanks anyway

I'm pretty sure support wouldn't appreciate others giving out their beta software. They wanna keep track of it.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We do not have any outstanding emails from thurs or friday.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by badco01ta View Post
    wbt thanks for the help you are the reason forums suck, you reply to a post to offer no help. did plan better and i dont expect them to work on the weekends, been waiting on a response to multiple request since thursday. have had the beta before but computer took a dump and it is no longer on my main page for me to download. thought maybe someone on here would be nice enough to email it which someone did so thanks anyway
    By adding a little context to your first post with the bolded it would have altered the response you received.

the main page always has a link to download the newest version of the beta. If its not there your not looking in the right place.
    2001 V6 M5 firebird: drop in K&N, 12bolt with posi and 4.30s, magnaflow muffler, gutted cat.
    9.5 at 73 in the 1/8th on street tires

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallblock500 View Post
    the main page always has a link to download the newest version of the beta. If its not there your not looking in the right place.
    The main page only has the newest public version, not beta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    thanks to all and to bill, issue has been resolved