Thread: I havethis tune all kinds of fubar plese let me know how bad

Tuner in Training

I havethis tune all kinds of fubar plese let me know how bad

I started to mess with tuner befor i had a clue what i was working with and may have realy messed it up i did get the tuneing school books but i still kinda dont fell 100% comfortable with what im doing its more like 40% i did not save me stock tune i thought i did but i cant find it in my computer
    i dont want to keep runing around in circles i can start the motor and it will start and idle just fine but soon as i put it in gear or turn the a/c on it dies i did chane the idle airflow and tried to mess with the timeing but it does not realy help a hole lot

this is the tune that im working with
    buy the way motor mods are comp cam 54-604-11 and ported throutle body full exhoust

SILVERADO STOCK.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    You can always download a stock tune for your vehicle from the repository and then use the compare feature. It would give you a fresh starting point.

Tuner in Training
    Ive tried that and the only thing it shows is that it was changed not what the vaules wore

Advanced Tuner
    If you click on the compare tab at the top it will give you an option to see your tune, the compare tune and the differences between the two. Alos any new window that you pull up will have those options as well