Thread: Can someone take a look at my VE tuning file? Modifiers I'm not aware of?

Can someone take a look at my VE tuning file? Modifiers I'm not aware of?

I keep VE tuning my ride and not getting great results. Can someone take a peek at my VE tuning file to see if there's something I'm missing that is modifying the fueling that I don't know about?

2009 CTS-V Modified (VE Tuning)3.hpt

TIA!

Chris

Anyone please take a peek please? I want to get out and do some tuning tomorrow.

Define "not great results"
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Define "not great results"
    I can't get closed loop with dynamic airflow blending to return LTFT less than 20%. I was seeing less than 3% error on my open loop VE and MAF but when I put them together and enabled closed loop. Ran for 20 mins, reset the trims, and the lambda was straying a long way from commanded 1.0 lambda.

It was suggested that I start again from scratch so I figured that I would get back to square 1 and make sure my tunes for VE and MAF tuning were correct. Here's my MAF tuning program.

2009 CTS-V Modified No Cats, ID850's, PE Edited, Delete TM, Fans (MAF Tuning)3.hpt

How does it do in MAF only or VE only and closed loop? I know MAF+VE+closed loop you're having problems but wasn't sure about MAF or VE individually when in closed loop

Can you disconnect your EVAP solenoid wiring and zero out the "reduction factor" under LTFT purge cells? As a test at least..

And.. any logs?

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    How does it do in MAF only or VE only and closed loop? I know MAF+VE+closed loop you're having problems but wasn't sure about MAF or VE individually when in closed loop

Can you disconnect your EVAP solenoid wiring and zero out the "reduction factor" under LTFT purge cells? As a test at least..

And.. any logs?
    I guess I'll have to try MAF and VE only in closed loop.

I haven't tried unplugging the EVAP yet either. What table is the reduction factor in?

I have a ton of logs. I think I'll try MAF and VE only in closed loop to see what happens first.

Quote Originally Posted by wetcoast View Post
    I guess I'll have to try MAF and VE only in closed loop.

I haven't tried unplugging the EVAP yet either. What table is the reduction factor in?

I have a ton of logs. I think I'll try MAF and VE only in closed loop to see what happens first.
    It's somewhere under open/closed loop in fueling I think.. you'll see it

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock