Thread: fuel gauge woes with pcm swap

Tuner in Training

fuel gauge woes with pcm swap

alright guys I need some knowledge and help. ive done some digging and found only a small tid bit of info. I'm using beta 2.25 (just updated) and I am trying to get my fuel gauge working on my 98 fbody. I'm having some luck but odd results. beta now lets you set a hz rate and pwn control, pretty much copied everything from my 98 file along with setting the pwm control to 140.6 hz(read 140.6 hz plus removing the buffer, dont know whats meant by that). originally planned to do a segment swap but could not find a os id that uses the proper segment and well with the new features it should not be needed. gauge is some what working but not accurate. from the current settings with 4.5 gallons of gas in the tank the gauge was at half way.after adding another 4.5 gallons I went down to empty as I was adding. not really sure why it is going the wrong direction and at halfway with 4.5 gallons, any thoughts or suggestions on where to go from here?

joe kettenhoffen base tuneup 3 fuel gauge.hpt
    98 z28
    twin turbo ls6 4l80e

Potential Tuner
    file is tuner locked. Did you ever get this sorted out? i am in the same boat lol

Tuner in Training
    I did get it figured out. I used the info from a tune that already had a segment swap if i remember correctly. Odd its tuner locked.it shouldnt be