Thread: 2015 Camaro 6.2 VIN/OS error

Tuner in Training

2015 Camaro 6.2 VIN/OS error

I was able to download the vehicle's ECM file data but could not license it. Received error message that implied VIS/OS was not a valid pair. Instructions said to email file to HPTuner support. They have not replied yet. Has anyone encounter this condition?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    weird, support has no emails in queue currently. Email us again, we'll respond on monday when we're back in the office.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    weird, support has no emails in queue currently. Email us again, we'll respond on monday when we're back in the office.
    I've been sending messages to [email protected] from my hotmail and no response already sent them 4 messages since Wednesday Ive been having a problem with a truck and customer is just asking and asking if support already sent me the 2.25 but not yet so you say you don't have messages I really have been sending a lot please help

Tuner in Training
    HI Bill,
    Thanks for your reply. I've attached the file for your review. Again, I can see the downloaded ECM file but get the error Message: "Invalid VIN/OS pair" when I attempt to license the vehicle. I appreciate your help.
    Dave

OEM090415.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SPN View Post
    HI Bill,
    Thanks for your reply. I've attached the file for your review. Again, I can see the downloaded ECM file but get the error Message: "Invalid VIN/OS pair" when I attempt to license the vehicle. I appreciate your help.
    Dave

OEM090415.hpt
    Just wondering if you were able to receive my earlier messages? I have sent this file a couple times but bounce-backs indicate a server problem (not on my end). My customer is getting very impatient. Please advise. Thanks