Thread: Who would like to help me tune my boosted z06?

Who would like to help me tune my boosted z06?

I am not new to tuning, but new to tuning gm ecm's. I have done megasquirt and holley efi before.

Where do I begin? I set basic perimeters such as when fans turn on/off. I have messed with idle to get it to idle nice. I have just about adjusted the throttle cracker good so i don't get a hanging idle when coming to a stop. (it hangs about 1200rpm before dropping to 900) acceptable for now.

Now I need to get my WOT tuning dialed in according to my afr gauge. I have an innovate wideband. Cruising under normal driving conditions my afr swings from about 14.5-15.1. WOT my afr starts around 11.8, drops to about 11.1 and then at around 5800 sharply starts leaning.

Since this is boosted, I can't rely on a VE table, only the maf table. The trouble I am having is understanding how the maf table translates to rpm. What is the best route for figuring out where in the maf table I need to increase/decrease fueling for a targeted 11.3:1 AFR ?

my PE table is set to 1.30 all across the board

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    1.3 PE is targeting like 11afr

meaning your MAF curve is very much off
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by traviz06 View Post
    I am not new to tuning, but new to tuning gm ecm's. I have done megasquirt and holley efi before.

Where do I begin? I set basic perimeters such as when fans turn on/off. I have messed with idle to get it to idle nice. I have just about adjusted the throttle cracker good so i don't get a hanging idle when coming to a stop. (it hangs about 1200rpm before dropping to 900) acceptable for now.

Now I need to get my WOT tuning dialed in according to my afr gauge. I have an innovate wideband. Cruising under normal driving conditions my afr swings from about 14.5-15.1. WOT my afr starts around 11.8, drops to about 11.1 and then at around 5800 sharply starts leaning.

Since this is boosted, I can't rely on a VE table, only the maf table. The trouble I am having is understanding how the maf table translates to rpm. What is the best route for figuring out where in the maf table I need to increase/decrease fueling for a targeted 11.3:1 AFR ?

my PE table is set to 1.30 all across the board
    First, we really need to see your tune to know what you have done or working with.

Next, how much boost are you running or attempting to run?
    POWERZONE- AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND TUNING SOLUTIONS
    STREET TUNING/DYNO TUNING/TRACK TUNING/REMOTE TUNING/EMAIL TUNING
    [email protected]