Thread: Stock File Request - 2010 Challenger SRT 8 - 68004309AD

Stock File Request - 2010 Challenger SRT 8 - 68004309AD

Car in question came to me with stalling issues and a extremely sensitive throttle response. Car is not safe to drive as it will go from little vacuum to 160 or more kpa and blistering the tires with very little pedal change. I am in need of a stock tune file so I can try and figure out why this car is near impossible to drive. The tune attached is not my tune file. It is one read from the car. It has a return style fuel system with -10 feed and - 8 return and is supposed to have built motor as well. Very little info is on the car for it has been passed around a few times.

Anyone who has a stock 68004309AD to share would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Regards,

Brian Turner

Dyno Tune Motorsports
    Dyno Tuning and Remote Tuning For Ford - GM - Chrysler Vehicles

Click Here For Dyno Tune Motorsports

1988 Ford Mustang GT INCON Systems TT
    331 Cubic Inches - Corn - 808 RWHP 918 RWTQ

Senior Tuner
    Couple easy fixes:

AIRFLOW>Electronic Throttle>Power % Request

Cut down all cells between 0.0 and 1.5 volts by at least half. I have the .1 down 90%, .6 down 75%, and .9 down 50%.

AIRFLOW>Electronic Throttle> Flow Factor Min

Set this to around 0.50 and play around with it. This will deaden the throttle change calculation a little, closer to 1.0 and itll get less and less sensitive. I went too far with 0.80 and literally felt like the car didn't want to accelerate at all.
    Last edited by 06300CSRT8; 09-03-2015 at 08:56 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Also make sure to get all your WOT triggers in line:

AIRFLOW>Electronic Throttle>Pedal WOT

AIRFLOW>Electronic Throttle>Throttle WOT

FUEL>General>WOT Thresholds

I tend to see a lot of stock or modified calibrations with the Pedal WOT less than 2.9. I would make it at least 3.0, same with Throttle WOT. It is ok to leave the fuel trigger lower so you can avoid a 14.7AFR in some part throttle boost (say bye bye to those fragile 6.4 pistons). Keep this one around 2.5 or so. If you look back at your Power % Request table, you will see you are commanding 97% power anyways at that voltage, you want full WOT fueling as well.

Thank you 06300CSRT8 for the info. Going to have a look at the car again Friday night hopefully. I am told the car should make around 16 psi. Car was previously owned by a Dodge Dealer and went under the knife when it was new. I guess it was originally tuned at RDP when they were in business. Hoping to learn more about it by the time I get my hands on it again.
    Regards,

Brian Turner

Dyno Tune Motorsports
    Dyno Tuning and Remote Tuning For Ford - GM - Chrysler Vehicles

Click Here For Dyno Tune Motorsports

1988 Ford Mustang GT INCON Systems TT
    331 Cubic Inches - Corn - 808 RWHP 918 RWTQ

I have an 09 Challenger SRT file if it helps. I looked at yours quickly with compare and it lit up with a lot of green.
    Attached Files Attached Files