Thread: Could someone please upload a 2010 f150 stock tune?

Could someone please upload a 2010 f150 stock tune?

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me out and upload or attach a 2010 f150 4.6L stock tune or point me towards an almost identical tune to look at that's in the repository. My dad's truck runs really funny in gear at idle, like it starts chugging and sounding like marbles under the hood and it wants to take off really fast when you lift the breaks. Something changes after you come to a stop for a few seconds and that's when it starts acting like that. I'm not sure if the torque converter is trying to lock up or what. I guess it might just be a bad torque converter but I was hoping to compare the tune I pulled from his truck to a stock file to be sure it wasn't ever messed with.

I can upload his file if anyone wants to take a look too. He says it's got acceleration problems too and cuts fuel under heavy acceleration or something. I'll have to drive it more or get more specifics from him before I start fiddling with the tune to remove torque management and see what could be causing it
    Thanks!
    -Chris
    Last edited by jimmypop13; 08-29-2015 at 12:00 AM.

I could probably get you a 5.4 read, but I don't know anyway with the 09/10 4.6.

Tuner in Training
    is a 2009 Econoline 4.6 stock, I hope to help you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    JMNZ

Whats ur strategy?
    There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.

Haven't really come up with one yet. Right now I just want to get this idle in gear issue under control. I was hoping to compare the stock tables with his to see if they were ever messed with and set them back to stock if they were to see if that fixes it. If nothing was messed with, I guess it has to be a bad torque converter. Get that fixed and then I can mess with torque management and fueling

I'll check it out when I get off work in the morning. Thanks! Hopefully it's fairly close. I checked out a 2010 4.6l mustang gt tune but it was way different

Quote Originally Posted by 1202896042 View Post
    is a 2009 Econoline 4.6 stock, I hope to help you
    I checked out this file but sadly, it was way too different. Thanks for trying
    2016 Camaro SS
    Full exhaust, rotofab CAI, ported IM/TB, E85, 3600rpm stall TC

Tuner in Training
    I have a file of an econoline 2011 4.6, if you occupy. I send him the weekend
    JMNZ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAviation View Post
    Whats ur strategy?
    I second this.

Post up the strategy you are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by matth@hptuners View Post
    i second this.

Post up the strategy you are seeking.
    rxge6ca
    2016 Camaro SS
    Full exhaust, rotofab CAI, ported IM/TB, E85, 3600rpm stall TC

Potential Tuner
    I know this is an old thread, but I figured I would upload my stock 2010 F150 4.6 2v STX tune in case anyone needed it
    Attached Files Attached Files