Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ready to through this hp in the trash

Senior Tuner
    Man if you want to learn you need to lose the attitude. If someone had that attitude in person I'd be just as reluctant to help as I am with you here online. There's a lot of stuff online that would help you a LOT if you just took the time to search for it and read it or watch the instructional videos.

You don't have an incredibly daunting tune in front of you, it's a cam, is N/A, it's running on normal pump gas... You're getting 2 steps into a fairly well documented process, and when it's not complete at "plugged cable into car and inserted HPTuners CD into laptop" you're throwing your hands in the air and saying everything sucks. Change your outlook on what you're trying to do, accept that those who are trying to help also at one point did not know what was going on inside the PCM, and be constructive with what you think say and do. You might not have been done yet, but it would drive really nice by now if you'd done that from the get go.

Senior Tuner
    Nobody who's trying to help you is on anybody's payroll to do so... We all pay a lot of money to have and use this software... That's why we try to help each other out... I do what I can to help people that seem to genuinely care and in turn a lot of them have helped me out when I've gotten stuck.

Getting hissy about being confused or not intuitively knowing how something works will never ever get you anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by yfz81 View Post
    Is there anyone north of tampa fl that can show me this stuff im not paying some online traning crap i want some one there to show me this stuff
    wow.....

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Bye Ed.

Tuner in Training
    im not trying to be rude I just want some one to show me how to use this not just retype it out of a book this way I can see the change and I can all ways ask what it does etc etc

Tuner in Training
    you don't teach on how to change a tire buy reading a book all the time

Tuner in Training
    I was reading why can I do away with the maf

yeah you blew out all the good guys..... your done. If u might have not sounded so much like an ignorant donkey they would help you but as even i have learned they will not take you by the hand and lead you they will give great suggestions and you must be gracious. They are smart and you need help don't act like a donk! If you are a donk and need someone to tell you the answers then go pay them. peace! I'm out like three strikes.