Thread: little extra weight throws off near perfect trans settings?

Tuner

little extra weight throws off near perfect trans settings?

ok heres the deal I have larger tires on the truck than stock its a 2wd sierra 5.3 with a 3.42. im a poor bastard and I just tuned around my 3.42 instead of switching out gears...higher shift points different lockup speeds new shift speeds etc etc.and I thought I had everything all good near perfect doesn't hang up before it shifts it just shifts perfect! but then I had my fourwheeler loaded up and it threw the whole shift speed off jerky and took few extra seconds to shift just wasn't smooth and didn't feel ideal. Ive played around with my shift times and pressure. Pressure is back to stock because the smallest increase I did to it seemed to push it into the next gear (felt weird when slow acceleration and this is a problem because about everyone in Florida is either brain dead, hooked to an oxygen tank, or so high off pills they make Charlie sheen look sober,driving around a fucking kia rio on 4 tires with 12 psi cars never even seen 3rd gear only parking lots their car sees is cvs and publix) so I just reset my pressures but my shift times are .325 mostly for 1st gear and like .375 for 2nd 3-4th set at .344s doesn't change much down the whole chart. only thing I can think is that the computers adaptive shift bullshit is sensing that it needs more time to shift with the extra bit of weight. Can I just zero this table out(shift times)? Cant I just have my trans shift when everything it checks on is done instead of waiting for some certain time? Any advice would be nice I hear a lot of mixed crap about zeroing shift times. my 4wheeler btw is a small little Yamaha blaster 2wd nothing big or bulky too! anyone else ran into this issue and how does it shift with the times zerod just flys to the next gear when its ready no problems and way less slippage?

Tuner
    http://www.355nation.net/forum/i4-i5...functions.html

https://forum.efilive.com/archive/in...p/t-13146.html

most involved explations I have found really thinkin about not using these forums anymore no one helpful