Thread: Truck will not run in SD. Will not restart till flashing the ECM

Potential Tuner

Truck will not run in SD. Will not restart till flashing the ECM

This is about to drive me insane. Set fail to 0, Mil on first error. Truck will start and run good for about 15 seconds then die like you turned the key off and wont re-start. VE should be fairly close. You have to clear the DTC or flash the ecm to get it to start again. This is my first ETC motor to mess around on and it is a PITA. I feel like there is a table or something i am missing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by brando5641 View Post
    This is about to drive me insane. Set fail to 0, Mil on first error. Truck will start and run good for about 15 seconds then die like you turned the key off and wont re-start. VE should be fairly close. You have to clear the DTC or flash the ecm to get it to start again. This is my first ETC motor to mess around on and it is a PITA. I feel like there is a table or something i am missing.
    This file does not have Maf fail at 0 or P0101-103 at fail first error?

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    That is correct. I put it back and started working on other things. Wasnt sure if there was anything special i needed to do on the ETC models when tuning SD