Thread: Help pulling injector data from newer OS to older OS

Potential Tuner

Help pulling injector data from newer OS to older OS

I picked up some new ACDelco 54lb injectors used in the GM 6.2 L9H flex fuel engines and I'm trying to get the pertinent injector data. The problem I am having is that everything that uses these injectors is using a newer OS/PCM so the values, units, and tables are different. I thought I had pretty much gotten everything but my trims are maxed out at +25 and I'm getting the bank 1 and 2 lean codes because it cannot add enough particularly at idle and part throttle up to ~ 2k RPM. I have already checked for vacuum leaks etc. to be sure. Only thing I changed was injectors. Anyone have any insight on importing injector data from the newer OS's to an older OS/PCM like I have in my 04 CTS-V?

Thanks
    Kp

Edit: I found the ls9 injector data which is close so I updated my injector data with that for now. Still looking for the 54lb data
    Last edited by kpforce1; 08-03-2015 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Advanced Tuner
    If you can post a copy of a time to pull the days from and the time you want it posted to then I can help. Also I'd like the part number from the injector.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglegoat View Post
    If you can post a copy of a time to pull the days from and the time you want it posted to then I can help. Also I'd like the part number from the injector.

The part number for the injectors is 12609749 and brand new I was able to get them for ~$25 each from Amazon. It doesn't matter when I get the info as the ls9 injector data is much better than what I had initially used but still isn't perfect. I have attached a stock tune file for an 09 Sierra L9H vehicle and my current tune for my 04 CTS-V using OS 12592618 (because you can do most anything with this version) and engine segment from a flexfuel truck so i can use the flexfuel sensor (thanks for that James ).

I just do not know how to convert the data from a newer OS to my current OS. Any help would be much appreciated. This would also make the 54lb injectors another great option for people as they price is fantastic for what they are. They also have more holes in the nozzle.

09 l9h sierra stock tune1248201911.hpt
    New Tune for Caddy v6.4 54lb injector info updated.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    I've done these injectors before. See this thread.

They are not 54lb/hr, they are 50lb/hr as you can see from the data. I've taken the data you gave me and fit it into the data format you've requested. It's all in the attached spreadsheet. Let me know if I can be of more assistance.

KP data.xlsx
    Last edited by Eaglegoat; 08-04-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Wow.... everything that I was finding on the injectors kept saying they were 54 lb lol. I guess that would explain why my trims were adding so much fuel lol. I am also running a manifold referenced regulator on the rail so 50lb it is . Thanks Eaglegoat

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kpforce1 View Post
    Wow.... everything that I was finding on the injectors kept saying they were 54 lb lol. I guess that would explain why my trims were adding so much fuel lol. I am also running a manifold referenced regulator on the rail so 50lb it is . Thanks Eaglegoat
    In that case you need to copy the 0 kpa value over the entire table for the flow rate and offset.