Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how in the hemi

yea I messed some thing up. I tried to set up user config wideband so it would read lambda. Clicked save. Now its like I cant pull my log back up to see if I set up the wideband right. When I click on the file above it says unable to parse file. Man I thought I was getting some where. I did figure out how to change maf to hz on gauge display.

I'm pretty sure some how I changed the file from a log to a config file. I freaking hate computers. I don't have any freaking clue now. Before I did the change to my table I was able to view the log. Help please. I guess I'll delete everything and start all over. It wont even let me pull it up from the documents, keeps saying unable to parse log
    Last edited by Kevoscamaro; 08-19-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Is there a way I can set the scanner back to default? Whatever I did it wont let me open any cfg file. http://www.hptuners.com/forum/attach...0&d=1434452626

Forget about it. Uninstall
    Last edited by Kevoscamaro; 08-19-2015 at 06:21 PM.

So I uninstall/re-install and I guess I can't even do that right because computer still recognized my old settings. So I factory restart computer. Now I have everything installed again I'm trying 2 figure out what went wrong and how not to do it again. I'm pretty sure the only thing I did was go in and change some configurations on the table/graph/chart and committed changes.

some one please help!!!!!!! I tried factory reset, uninstall/re-install , and deleting everything I saved with vcm. All cfg files from my documents or from forum say unable to parse log. It should be fresh brand new software like I just got it this morning but still doing same stuff as if I messed with settings again. Brand new laptop and brand new install of software. I've tried for 2 days now with no luck. some one that's a genius help please

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry bud. If I was there I could help. This isn't something I can do over the internet or phone. Did you email support?

Thanks Eagle. I just did.

testing!@#$%^&
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kevoscamaro; 08-20-2015 at 05:05 PM.

More test !@#$%^&*()

I'm guessing everyone else has no problem pulling them up and seeing
    Attached Files Attached Files